My Friend Is Not Merely A Friend To Me..

What do you do when you know you are somewhat caught in a web that’s been spun out of your very own doings, and you know that now or sometime later, you’ll be strangled/ or a relationship close to your heart shall be strangled to death because of it.

To me, My friends are the people I’ve held close to my heart.
Once I feel someone is special a friend to me, Especially in the case of a girl, I guard her fiercely to keep her from anything that would make her upset. No, I don’t raise a question to my sexual orientation, but I raise a question to every other person who might not be good for my friend.
I don’t claim to be the best friend a girl can have, But I know how to make a person feel happy and secure.
So the web I talk about is not because of my over attachment and the need to guard her from the world.
It may be because spiders of the other kind will certainly prey on her, a girl so delicate, so simple, so beautiful.
I cant keep her from what makes her happy. I don’t want her to not have something she desires. I wouldn’t be a good friend. But then what she wants was a part of my life as well, a short duration.
What she wants was a friend to me, And I don’t know just how I can tell her that the friend it used to be , is no more because probably, It was inclined to what a basic man is .
I cant break her heart. I want to keep away from people from the past, who I shunned because they seized existing within the limits I beg every one of the other gender to.
Who am I to question what they have?
Maybe it’s real. Maybe its true, and maybe the attempts on me were just a casual way of philandering.
I have never been a good judge though. Anything even slightly susggestive is intolerable to me. And all the more unwelcome.

I hope Hearts aren’t broken.
And I hope I stay away from all this.
I cant lose her. She is my mirror, my close one .

Comments

Popular Posts